FAQ MELBOURNE TOURS
Small group tours
Foreign language tours
Overnight small group: 45 days 25% of total. 30 days 50% of total. 15 days 75% of total. 2 days 100% of total.
Short Break Tours: 30 days 25%, 15 days 50%, 7 days 75%, 2 days 100% of total.
Failure to take up a tour/no show will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellation of tours due to change in government restrictions due to COVID-19 subject to full refund or travel credit towards the alternative date as preferred by passengers
***Please send alternative date in case trip unable to operate due to COVID-19***
Individual components such as meals, wine tasting sessions, accommodation are also subject to government regulations. As such, if any of these components are under government shut down orders, we will seek alternative venues as required. We reserve the right to amend the itinerary as necessary. In this instance venues with the same star rating (or above) will be included wherever possible.
All prices listed are as specified: adult, senior and senior + early bird discount.
Book two tours or more and receive complimentary airport transfers to/from Melbourne Tullamarine airport.
Group booking discount available for groups of 6+ passengers on the same tour.
Luggage space is limited to 1 small bag per person (+ hand bag/camera bag etc)
Melbourne pre/post tour accommodation is excluded
COVID-19 safety procedures as per government instructions
Individual components of tours availability subject to government COVID-19 guidelines
Cancellation of tours due to change in government restrictions subject to full refund or travel credit if preferred by passengers
Please send alternative date in case trip unable to operate due to COVID-19 imposes changes.
or call us on +61 3 9499 5139