Melbourne – Phillip Island
This tour package allows you to make the most of your time in Melbourne by visiting the city’s star attractions like Federation Square and Albert Park Lake in the morning before heading off to discover the unique nature experiences of Phillip Island including the famous Penguin Parade.
Melbourne, Phillip Island
0830 hrs* from last hotel (city tour)
2030-2330 hrs at hotel
|Min: 2 adults
Max: 11 people
English: Daily*. Does not run on 25DEC, 31DEC, 01JAN)
*Pick up from hotel in the morning for the City Tour. The Phillip Island Tour will then depart from outside Eureka Tower (timings depend on the season).
Highlights & Inclusions
- Small group touring (max 11 passengers)
- Expert guide with extensive local knowledge
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Melbourne City Hotels
- Entry fee to Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Centre
- Entry fee to Phillip Island Nature Park – Penguin Parade (regular viewing area)
Penguin Parade optional upgrades:
* Penguin Plus at Phillip Island, includes entry to viewing platform limited to 300 people.
* Underground viewing ( lets you enjoy up-close viewing of the little penguins through an underground, sheltered viewing window
* Ranger – Subject to availability this option includes seating away fromt stands or front seat in Penguin Plus area.
* VIP box is a small cabin limited to 10 adults, right in the middle of the penguin arrival area.
This tour packages both tours: City Day Tour and Phillip Island Day Tour (CT M1 + PI M3) on the one day.
Visit each day tour page for the full details.
* Melbourne River Cruise
* This tour is also available in Italian or Spanish (at additional cost). Please click on your preferred language above to make a booking.