Yarra Valley – Phillip Island
Wine tastings in the world famous Yarra Valley | Experience Victorian Viticulture | World famous Phillip Island penguin parade.
Yarra Valley, Phillip Island
0900 hrs from City hotel
2300 hrs at hotel (seasonal fluctuations apply)
|Min: 2 adults
Max: 11 people
Does not run on 25DEC, 31DEC, 01JAN
*Pick up from hotel in the morning for the City Tour. The Phillip Island Tour will then depart from outside Eureka Tower (timings depend on the season).
Limited time to explore Victoria’s most well renowned regional destinations? Well look no further, this tour provides you with the perfect insight into Victoria’s premier wine growing region, the magnificent Yarra Valley, as well as visit to the world famous penguin parade on Phillip Island.
The Yarra Valley, only a stone’s throw from Melbourne, is renowned for its exceptional cool climate wines, historic gardens and spectacular lush, green rolling hills. It is first on our list on this magnificent day. You will visit 3 sensational wineries, where you can indulge in some of the best wines Victoria has on offer. Wine tastings at all 3 vinyards, as well as a gourmet cheese platter to wet your appetite, are included in this memorable experience. We head back into the city where we have a short break, prior to departing for world famous Phillip Island* We head across the Island to the dramatic west coast and visit Point Grant and the Nobbies. Absorb the breathtaking coastal views and stroll along the boardwalk, before driving the short distance to the newly renovated Penguin Parade Visitor Centre and witnessing the magical arrival of the little penguins at dusk at Summerland Beach. The little penguins will waddle ashore, decked out in their tuxedos as they hurry off to find their burrows.
During the summer months a visit to Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park may be included (time permitting)
A truly memorable experience, we can’t wait to welcome you!
Highlights & Inclusions
- Small group touring (max 11 passengers)
- Expert guide with extensive local knowledge
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Melbourne City Hotels
- Entry fee to Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Centre
- Entry fee to Phillip Island Nature Park – Penguin Parade (regular viewing area)
Penguin Parade optional upgrades:
* Penguin Plus at Phillip Island, includes entry to viewing platform limited to 300 people.
* Underground viewing ( lets you enjoy up-close viewing of the little penguins through an underground, sheltered viewing window
* Ranger – Subject to availability this option includes seating away fromt stands or front seat in Penguin Plus area.
* VIP box is a small cabin limited to 10 adults, right in the middle of the penguin arrival area.